About the Design Team:
The design team is responsible for producing proposals and manufacturing drawings for light gauge steel frames, panels, pods, structural and non-structural. You will be part of a professional, innovative, and creative design team in a solution-based environment. You will work alongside Structural Design Engineers and Building Science Architects.
- Work alongside in-house structural engineers and detailers, learning and continuously developing our design process and build systems.
- Producing 2D & 3D models, concept drawings utilising design packages like Autocad (essential), Revit\Vertex(training can be provided)
- Create 2D and 3D fabrication drawings and details for CAD CAM production equipment.
- Ensure all design work conforms to standards and is buildable.
- Manage technical submissions for various system uses on each individual project.
- A qualification in any of the following disciplines: Architecture, Building surveying; Construction or Engineering.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of building regulations and BCAR process is essential.
- A high level of design and communication skills.
- An understanding and desire to learn accessibility and universal design.
- Practical experience and level of skill in the utilisation of design packages, in particular AutoCAD and BIM.
- Vertex\Detailing training will be available.
Attractive package available to the successful candidate
Please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org